Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Jazz and Blues festival - do they always wait

this late to annouce the lineup?

It would be nice to have some general idea who will be on the show before I make plans, but I can find nothing.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

yeah normally in November/December they start to do their thing.

Jeffery Osbourne, Peobo Bryson and Freddy Jackson on tour so I hope they read this and try getting them.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yeah normally in November/December they start to do their thing.

Jeffery Osbourne, Peobo Bryson and Freddy Jackson on tour so I hope they read this and try getting them.
      dem nuh did dideh arready?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me want Lauryn Hill. I hear she is performing again and is somewhat back to her old self, or at least not trying to be a poor version of Tracy Chapman.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

She might be good but she has also cancelled a lot of concert in the past few years. Her voice sound good on recording but, so I can only hope she is back.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

don't think Peobo or Freddy has been. Peobo was suppose to be in Kingston and it was a fiasco.

Comment

i hear she is still awful. i will wait for her full recovery.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on some of the video I have seen from the Rock The Bells shows this year, she looks like she is at least giving a performance.

Compared to what she was doing a few years ago, I will take this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1njo...eature=related

Comment

dis better than what i saw.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X