Democrats first wrong move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats first wrong move

Nancy Polosi again running for leader of the house. She should go quietly and give somebody with a cleaner slate a chance. She know she is beating stick.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Nancy Polosi again running for leader of the house. She should go quietly and give somebody with a cleaner slate a chance. She know she is beating stick.
    Nope!
    Good move!

...she shall still drive Obama's agenda. The wishy-washy other Dems would not give Obama the type focus and determined support she brings.

They need to now hold the Republicans feet to the fire - They must demand of the Republicans the programs they sold during the election that can simultaneously reduce taxes and increase production without increased spending on Medicare, Medicaid, funding of the US war machine or Social Security! Their plans (Republicans plans as they sold during the elections) to reduce the deficit!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I tend to agree. She is one of the few Democrats who has the conviction to stand up for what she believes is the right thing. For that I can respect her, even when I disagree with her.

As for her being the beating stick, whoever the Dems put forward will by default be under attack by the other side. At least havet someone there who can take the heat and not run with thier tail between thier legs.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Mi think a new face woulda do well. She went MIA during the last election cycle.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X