No announcement yet.

Chinese Embassador says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which corporate environment are you in again?????
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Okay, my apologies again: Ja does not need anymore computer scientists or math majors. The island may need more pilots though. It's quite possible that Boeing is planning to open a test site in Ja (my humble assumption).

You are so right. I'm sorry.
      It must be because I am not a computer scientist like yourself but I can't figure out how you go from argument A to conclusion B. Could you help me to understand how you got to the conclusion that JA needs no comp. scientists based on the comments so far. Thanks in advance.

Comment

don't knock it till...a joke mi a mek!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          don't knock it till...a joke mi a mek!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

don't think dats wat he was saying

Comment

Help we out den nuh? What him was really saying?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

John Lynch put up JTB facebook page and get 100000 friends in 6 months.

wha you say

Is that a part of the goldmine?
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the tech is here but it seems that he is saying wi not using it to its full potential,the data that is, I think we have ample I.T people though,

Comment

IF that is what he was saying I would agree, but that is also a common occurance with corporate IT systems.

Sometimes Jawge come across as condescending when referring to skill level of Jamaican professionals. What I got from his post was that JA needed to be introduced to enterprise-level IT systems as if such systems do not exist there already.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Please! For many reasons, a lot of our professionals are way ahead of their counterparts abroad. Not in everything, but a lot! Jawge can stay deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Agreed. A lot of it is out of necessity, but it certainly is not uncommon to see that.

Comment

yeah he was being condescending, but sounded more like towards management side of tings, but not the tech ability.

Comment

very uneven though. Some sectors you think would be advance are not, but then again I buck upon it every day here in the states.

Some of the systems I have had to work with on the govt side and education have me unimpressed when mi hear nuff man a talk.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi hear a rumor seh Jamaica is #2 in the Brain Drain effect..

gwaan fool unnuhselves bout wha leff.. and di ones dat try come back get a fight..

Dysfunctional set ah people...

Comment

i have worked with enuff americans who talk a good game but don't know crap! and as soon as you point that out to them they interrupt you - "yeah, i know!"

don't know crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X