Chinese Embassador says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive technology transfer from the West to China is common knowledge
    Last edited by Don1; November 7, 2010, 09:10 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well don't tell me about your source. My friend lived it and actually give me any better source than you can give me. For any reason you think you are so well informed than others.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok boss... I will leave you in peace with your "source"

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

too many people want to make money without producing anything....under the term "investments" that is why these ponzi schemers have a field day!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yep. Its too hard to create something, easier to just move around some money for a fee and convince people that you are betetr at it than all the other money shufflers.

People like to say athletes and entertainers are overpaid, but I do not think there is anywhere on earth with as many overpaid people as Wall Street.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

and for nothing! at least athletes put their bodies on the line and stretch the limits of human endurance.

banks though...damn...you deposit your money they give you pittance in terms of interest but are happy to turn around and lend it you at some exorbitant interest ..... then these "investment advisor" leeches!

mind you there are some investments that make sense ... eg. gold where you can chart for yourself whether your investment is gaining any value as opposed to people providing some mystical NAV's out of nowehere

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stocks and bond can make sense, where there is some relationship between company earnings or expected earnings.

But those snake oil salesmen who claim they are doing "technical analysis" of a stocks movement and things like that, well they are just a very expensive version of Miss Cleo. Any why every stock needs so many so-called analysts in an era where information is easy to distribute is beyond me.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Oh so you skipped R&D? Okay. A country of your population size and ambition. Good move I wonder how you plan to acquire cutting edge technology. Ah well. maybe D1 could help out here
                  What he never stated was that "We also stole technical"...and we invested on perfecting...advances on the technolgies that came in (that which was stolen and that which arrived with foreign investments)....so that not investing on R&D is not the entire truth (Chinese cunning smiling face!)
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you sir...have the makings of a cunning linguist!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      you sir...have the makings of a cunning linguist!
                      I hope that's not related in any way to cunnilingus...trouble dat!

Comment

ah bwoy....

Comment

Karl if you don't invest in R&D you will end up being labelled a thief (look to Ja and the recent debacle with paymaster).

Even if they (Chinese) start with R&D that's not the problem. The problem is to catch up and surpass the Western world (with the US as main target). Japan could not match the US R&D machinery they had to turn around and invest in it. Watch the news: the sands are already shifting in Asia; no chnaces are being taken.

Comment

Oh this also brings me to another point: Ja wil need math majors and computers scientists to run the service industry. This won't become apparent until Cuba opens up and central america gets deeper in the tourist game. Here every doaller will count; Ja will be competing for thin profit margins. retrieval of numabers, data will be very, very important, database security and manipulation will count as an asset. Lata Got to run but more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Oh this also brings me to another point: Ja wil need math majors and computers scientists to run the service industry. This won't become apparent until Cuba opens up and central america gets deeper in the tourist game. Here every doaller will count; Ja will be competing for thin profit margins. retrieval of numabers, data will be very, very important, database security and manipulation will count as an asset. Lata Got to run but more to come.
                              can't wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                                Stocks and bond can make sense, where there is some relationship between company earnings or expected earnings.

But those snake oil salesmen who claim they are doing "technical analysis" of a stocks movement and things like that, well they are just a very expensive version of Miss Cleo. Any why every stock needs so many so-called analysts in an era where information is easy to distribute is beyond me.
                                nuh dat Scaly do?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X