Ackee $6.99/Can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 21st century fatherhood a kill you
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      So the Haitian Tree Ripe brand cost $6.99/ Can. I guess if one buys a case...the unit cost will be less.

Last week end I went into a Jamaican grocery--and Grace and Ocho rios Brands were $13.00/ Can.

So I said to the owner, (twang with me now forum) ..." why don't you sell the Tree Ripe brand, it's cheaper".

He replied that the people say they don't like that brand.....

I have tried the Tree ripe brand and it is fine. It takes a bit longer to cook --and thats ok. There's no difference in taste.

I suggested that he place the Haitian (low cost) brand alongside the Jamaican counterpart and see what happens.
      People tend to now trust the new brands. Doubts on conditions under which prepared ...wonder on compliance with 'accepted standards'
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh know bout and a double . Learning how to grwo twin is something; if I take up one to hug and kiss, sure bet the other comes running for the same. At times you see me with two little guys in my hands my mom laughs.

Comment

them just nuh have no choice. 13 dollars inna recession time?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi buy di cam fi 6'99 an nuh feel nuh way bout it. Please. Use to get some nice breadfruit fi roast wid it to

Comment

although I don't have twins they are 1 year apart so I know what you talking bout. Never a dull moment, no time fi yourself at all .

Comment

seeit deh

Comment

Working...
                X