No announcement yet.

Debunking the myth: The cost of Obama's trip to Asia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is ridiculous to speak of Portia Simpson and Marcus Garvey in the same breath as leaders... except that they are both black and both rose commendably from humble origins...there the comparison stops.

Portia Simpson is no visionary...she is a 100% tribalist of the same nature as a Seaga. Her loyalty is to her tribe...the PNP. That type of tribal foolishness is what has landed Jamaica in a quagmire...and Portia is one of the main tribal misleaders in Jamaican politics over the past 30+ years

You evidence great idolatry for the lady...an idolatry to which you are entitled... however this hero worship is misplaced as she has done nothing except rise through the tribal ranks by divide & rule & violence & yes...some charm..... she has a history of promotion of tribal warfare up there with the worst of our misleaders.... and her management of her constituency in terms of development is atrocious.

That you idolize a tribalist of this nature is a symptom of your confused approach to politics..... the PNP equivalent to those JLP tribalists like Maudib & Lazie who worship Bruce Gelding or Seaga

But she is quite a charming lady & her rise from poverty is very remarkable.... so I can see why an emotional person can be as enraptured as you are by her
    ...unfortunately the idolatry is misdirected & unjustified..
    Last edited by Don1; November 7, 2010, 02:09 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It's obvious that you don't comprehend well. What is the initial thread about? Is it about who is a vsionary leader or who isn't?

It's about the travel plans of a political leader. My argument is that the critique of the respective leaders (that I spoke of) comes about becuase of a common denominator. If you are ill equipped to discuss the matter say so ( I can understand) but the continued side tracking only puts you in a ridiculous light .

BTW do you want to really discuss the comparison of Portia and Garvey in a diffrent thread? Let me know; I'm availiable to discuss the matter anytime.

Thanks.

Comment

=Jawge;261696]It's obvious that you don't comprehend well. What is the initial thread about? Is it about who is a vsionary leader or who isn't?
        What the initial post is about is immaterial. I posed the direct question to you: Is Portia an inspirational leader in your opinion??

The fact that you answered with your usual arrant nonsense is not my fault...it's yours.

It's about the travel plans of a political leader. My argument is that the critique of the respective leaders (that I spoke of) comes about becuase of a common denominator. If you are ill equipped to discuss the matter say so ( I can understand) but the continued side tracking only puts you in a ridiculous light .
        Obama's travel plans are a tempest in a teacup and of no concern to me. You were asked a direct question about Portia ....and your vacuous response was exposed

BTW do you want to really discuss the comparison of Portia and Garvey in a diffrent thread? Let me know; I'm availiable to discuss the matter anytime.

Thanks

Nope...no interest. I already have dismissed this ridiculous comparison...if you you want my opinion re-read it above.... there's no basis for discussion on a non-issue
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X