All who can't fi a few weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who can't fi a few weeks

Mr. Paulwell said this will be dependent on the latest coordinates of the storm.
    "What we are discussion now is to see how we can encourage person to evacuate. The major problem that residents have is the security of their home and belonging after they leave so we're looking at having the coast guard provide security for the homes in the event of evacuation," Mr. Paulwell said Tuesday evening on RJR's daily current affairs discussion programme Beyond the Headlines.
    He said he is also worried about the impact of possible flood rains on the Palisdoes Main Road, which is in the process of being rehabilitated under a multi-billion dollar programme.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Look like seh mi will haffi postpone going on Sat.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

mi nuh think it a go so bad.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi going - a mi pre-birthday treat
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
        X