RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosiah what mi tell you about the Digicel thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah what mi tell you about the Digicel thing?

Despite this, the Prime Minister insisted that order must be maintained in the city.
    "We have started that process and for the first time, you can drive along Spanish Town Road now past The Coronation Market all the way down to Parade (which has not been possible for years) without hitting down people. You're not going to get investments in any community unless the investors see that there is order and discipline," Mr. Golding added.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Drivah !

Hope him get anneddah 5 years..

Comment

Keep hope alive. What constituency you planning to run in? Mek sure you sort out that Green Card/citizen thing. History has proven it can be embarrassing.

Comment

run ? well hopefully I will be able to enjoy a late evening run after my Latte.. what constituency is Ocean Blvd in ?

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble, Sass, but that was not exactly the most difficult thing to figure out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh a hope now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh nevah know... Man-a-Yaard might get it !

Especially if dis Mannat inquiry ting nuh work out fi Drivah...

Comment

It look like it was fi yuh Comrades dem...

Comment

how it fi nuh wuk out fi Drivah? yuh lick yuh 'ead? a fi him people dem a run it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But Matalon seh him know dem and him can vouch fi dem !

Hold on.. yuh ah call dem big man lyad tuh ?

You comrades need help... unnuh haunted !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Is wha? Yuh figget di Hard Talk interview areddy woiiee mi belly!
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

Ben, I'm detecting a little apprehension on your part. Maybe Audley, Holness or Tufton can do a Hard-Talk interview to catapult their chances, certainly worked for that other guy. You know what, just give it to Warmington and done bet you that Hard-Talk fellow couldn't test him. It seems your party didn't adhere to one of your most popular sayings namely:" Pace yourself".
                        Me hearsay in dem three years dem a run the PNP hot in the corruption/nyamins department. Say it aint so Ben.

Comment

It ain't so.. mi juss ah have fun wid unnuh....

Dem fall fi Bruce last trick... Bruce walk dem out den gi dem 'Inquiry' and dem HAPPY !

lol !!

I hope Obama tekking notes.. I sure am.. di breddah not easy at all..have dem like eediat... mi haffi start call him di Flip Scrip Man..

Comment

a waapen tuh bruce, is countless time dat happen, a jus hoopla dat

Comment

him reaaly have dem like eediat!!

Comment

Working...
                              X