RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have we dropped the ball with this crime fight thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have we dropped the ball with this crime fight thing?

Soldier robbed of motor car

Rasbert Turner, Star Writer
    The robbing of vehicles in Spanish Town has now become a worrying trend for the police and residents.

In one incident, a member of the Jamaica Defence Force was robbed of his Toyota Caldina motor car and his licensed firearm last night.

The soldier was said to be travelling along the Spanish Town Bypass about 8:40 p.m.,when he was robbed by unknown persons.

Police told The Star that the robbery is the third in recent days.

Last Friday, a motorist was robbed of his 2007 Nissan motor car by men who chartered him to Kingston. The police said when the vehicle reached its destination along Red Hills Road, three men came and robbed him of the car.

Last Tuesday, a teacher at the Ensom City Primary School was forced to kneel while two gunmen robbed her of a Suzuki Grand Vitara SUV. The police told The Star that investigations are being conducted in the cases.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

seems like them want a SOE a spanish town. Dem nuh have no don over deh that is wanted in the USA?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuh come back wid dis SOE ting? Di police ongle need fi do dem job. and di politicians need to step back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spanish town need some weeding out first and shut down the bus station for a while.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

armed robbery escalating in the streets, its going to get worse, freelance ting

Comment

Working...
          X