Well it looking like the Republicans are going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it looking like the Republicans are going

to take back Congress in a few weeks, and high on thier agenda is to begin the process of repealing most aspects of the Health Care reform bill.

Wow. Talk about going backward. Obama will be able to hold them off with his veto power for the next 2 years but after that all bets are off.

The Dems have certainly lost the PR battle over Health Care reform. It seems like they figured that once people settled down and thought about it , it would sell itself. That has not happened so far and so-called Obamacare is hugely unpopular.

As I always say, never underestimate the level of ignorance and irrationality among the public.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

democrats are too much all over the place, the only unified position on for the republicans is to be against it.

I heard a NPR journalist asking the republican house leader if he is going to repeal it and he was wishy washy on it.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He does not want to be on record saying that in case public opinion changes later, but it is certainly what they want to do.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X