• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talking bout the cleaners.WOW

Morgan Freeman's ex wife takes him to the cleaners

0 Comments

HAPPIER TIMES: Morgan Freeman with ex-wife, Myrna
    THE EX wife of actor Morgan Freeman looks set to gain up to 400 million (USD) in a divorce settlement.

In what has been touted as the fifth largest divorce payout ever, Myrna Freeman will be awarded both cash and real estate to the tune of 400 million (USD) after her divorce from the Driving Miss Daisy star was finalised last month.

In July 2008, it was reported that Myrna had discovered that Morgan was having an affair with former schoolteacher Mary Joyce Hays. His attorney later confirmed reports that the actor was splitting from Myrna, to whom he married in 1984.

The following year Morgan was rocked by further scandals when allegations that he had also been involved in a 10-year relationship with his step-granddaughter, E'Dena Hines, then 27, hit the headlines.

E'ena is the granddaughter of Morgan's first wife, Jeanette Adair Bradshaw. Making the affair with E’Dena even more scandalous is the fact that Morgan and Myrna had raised her as their own child.

It was originally speculated that Myrna would receive a $170 million settlement, but a source close to her says she will be awarded much more. And there is no gag order in the settlement, which means Myrna is free to write her book about Morgan’s many infidelities, said the source.

Morgan is the seventh-highest grossing actor of all time. His movies have brought in an estimated $2.79 billion worldwide.

According to the source, Myrna will get the $7 million house in the British Virgin Islands, a home in Los Angeles and an apartment beside New York’s Central Park.
    The couple will continue to share the farm they own in Mississippi.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I have heard this story but I have my doubts.

How much of his net worth could that possibly be? 50%? 60%? I just never heard Freemans name being called as being worth close to a billion dollars.

Bob Johnson from BET had to give is ex-wife about 400 million but he was known as one of the 2 or 3 richest black men in America.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The report sound bogus and his net worth is likely 1/10 of that deh figure of $400M.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

well, he does have a house in the BVI .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X