Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #14 pulled from Chilean Mine

Say a prayer for the others!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

absolutely. well done ALL around. the chilean government has been excellent. i can only imagine the joy of the family and friends of the miners and even that probably pales into insignificance with the joy of the miners themselves!

praying for the others!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post

Say a prayer for the others!
      Second that! The planned rescue and the execution of the rescue seems to be going as planned.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gamma - what was so moving too, is the fact that Chile and Bolivia do not enjoy the best of relationships; yet when the Bolivian miner was brought out, they burst into singing the Bolivian anthem. Real feel good moments.

Sometimes it's these difficult moments that bring mankind to its senses, and make folks realize that there is much to focus on besides the constant fighting.

May Peace prevail!
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Great going by all involved in the rescue!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

long may it last!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I feel Chilean right now!

Or was that from the chili soup last night?!?

Just a wonderful operation!

I'm wondering if they knew all along that it would not take 3 months to dig the tunnel, but they gave that longer time period so as to look good when it was accomplished in much less time?!?

Again - Ole for Chile and the miners!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's GAS mosiah and we all know how gas can operate on yuh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  that's GAS mosiah and we all know how gas can operate on yuh!!
                  and wasn't it a gas explosion that collapsed the mine? I knew there was a connection. I could just feel it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

- Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                    X