JA's economic growth to 2015 projected to be 7th slowest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    is that where portia get her "i love poor people" motto from?
    It works for her. Yuh nuh see how Jawge, Karl, Mosiah and Don1 love har? All former ite that love Chelsea fall in line now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Ross is an example of one who disdains Jamaicans outside his class.

The rich & powerful politico-business class definitely embraces poverty & ignorance ...for the mass of the people.

That's how they keep control of the society.. ala Haiti

All Jamaicans want to improve themselves..especially the poor.

Unnu too blinded by stupid tribal politics to see the truth of a dysfunctional system... starting with those with power...the same ones unnu genuflect to...that's where the real problem is
      Oh ... suh yuh shooting the messenger now?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"People fi fool...but nuh suh" Did you actually look in the mirror while posting that? You are the one that continues to side step facts .. memba that. Whenever anyone hold a different view from you .... yuh resort to calling people tribalist ... when you're the biggest one round here.
        Yes...mi cuss both tribes and regard them as failures so that makes me the biggest tribalist.. from the ridiculous to to the sublime
        Deal with the facts fi a change comrade. In what era did our neighbors experience 5% growth while we were doing 1%? Who was jumping up bout Logon to Progress during that time? Now when most countries are struggling you and others with ulterior motives come here acting.
        There you go again with your party theatrics.... tell me who was jumping about Logon to Progress... I would love to know.

Your motive is to celebrate all things JLP.... the very definition of a a tribalist.

My motive is Jamaica...mi nuh bizniz wid tribe. This seems to be a concept that warped Jamaicans like yourself cannot grasp...so be it.

The current gov't do have their faults, but you hypocrites need to realize who put us in the mess we're in.
        The current regime did inherit a house of cards no doubt...and have made 1 or 2 commendable moves..especially the debt rescheduling...but that's a maco-economic issue. On the other hand they have proved to be even more corrupt than the past regime.... demonstrating that in record time.

The real reform that Jamaica needs in order to to develop is socio-economic... but unfortunately that's not in the tribal interest of the JLPNP & the myopic business class....they FEAR reform as it would threaten their control.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Just stating the truth as I see it...fish rots from the head... Ross and his ilk are part of the fish head
          Last edited by Don1; October 13, 2010, 10:47 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yes...mi cuss both tribes and regard them as failures so that makes me the biggest tribalist.. from the ridiculous to to the sublime

There you go again with your party theatrics.... tell me who was jumping about Logon to Progress... I would love to know.

Your motive is to celebrate all things JLP.... the very definition of a a tribalist.

My motive is Jamaica...mi nuh bizniz wid tribe. This seems to be a concept that warped Jamaicans like yourself cannot grasp...so be it.

The current regime did inherit a house of cards no doubt...and have made 1 or 2 commendable moves..especially the debt rescheduling...but that's a maco-economic issue. On the other hand they have proved to be even more corrupt than the past regime.... demonstrating that in record time.

The real reform that Jamaica needs in order to to develop is socio-economic... but unfortunately that's not in the tribal interest of the JLPNP & the myopic business class....they FEAR reform as it would threaten their control.
            "On the other hand they have proved to be even more corrupt than the past regime.... demonstrating that in record time."

As mi say ... stick with facts.

The French Finance Minister spoke of the situation they're facing. Her gov't is planning to tighten their belts and the American gov't start cry already. Yet Jamaica that had a 3 card master as Finance Minister for more than a decade who handed over a mess to the current regime and people acting as if everything should be resolved by the snap of a finger?

There are issues for which this gov't deserves some flak, but you people either have some unrealistic expectation or unuh hoping like Karl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              It works for her. Yuh nuh see how Jawge, Karl, Mosiah and Don1 love har? All former ite that love Chelsea fall in line now.
              I may love Portia, but fram long time I thought she lost the plot. And you know that. Continue with your brucegoldious ways!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I may love Portia, but fram long time I thought she lost the plot. And you know that. Continue with your brucegoldious ways!
                Mutt gone suh Jeff turn up now. The comical tag team. Gwaan quote that joker.

Comment

Lets see, check and see out of that 30 years how much of it the party yuh pushing to return to power was in charge? Throwing up smokescreens and calling others tribalist don't change the facts. Jamaica have 2 political parties, one always mess up (mess being the politically correct term I could use right now) the economy yet unuh have this undying love for them, and the other affi always fix it back, but unuh continuously hate dem. Yet you have the nerve to call others tribalist? Get real bredren.
                  Yes, the PNP was there for most of the 30 years, but that was not their fault entirely. Who would have voted for a party that was dysfunctional and in turmoil? And it seems like unnu waan fi hit the curb again with unnu turmoil once more. Who would be blamed then?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, the PNP was there for most of the 30 years, but that was not their fault entirely. Who would have voted for a party that was dysfunctional and in turmoil? And it seems like unnu waan fi hit the curb again with unnu turmoil once more. Who would be blamed then?!?
                    True, its not their fault .... who was stupid enough to keep them their so long? Continue mek excuse fi yuh mistake. Their is a Portia / Peter faction in the PNP yet yuh ready fi return the country to their incompetent hands.

When was the last time Jamaica had a growth of 5% or more? Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham were not friends but together they got the job done. As mi say gwaan mek excuses.

Comment

...err .... you reference a piece on corruption in my post then talk about the French & the Americans??

Yuh confused...try to stay on point

Comment

...err .... you reference a piece on corruption in my post then talk about the French & the Americans??

Yuh confused...try to stay on point
                        You saw that a new paragraph started after I said "As mi say ... stick with facts."

Clearly this is the end of the road for you! Good try.

Comment

yuh deh pon dis "gwan mek excuses" rant.

for some of us, the degree of lying and distrust with this govt. is intolerable! to the point where some of us may want back the other incompetent bunch. at least yuh can half believe the words coming out of their mouths.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

cute, lazie. cute!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh deh pon dis "gwan mek excuses" rant.

for some of us, the degree of lying and distrust with this govt. is intolerable! to the point where some of us may want back the other incompetent bunch. at least yuh can half believe the words coming out of their mouths.
                              ... but the distrust was there for most of you even before they formed the gov't .... so whats new? Oh yeah ... ulterior motives. Who came here on a daily basis mocking everything Shaw said or did? Come now, lets not get .... whats the term ..."brucegoldious"

Suh stop with the smokescreen about lying and distrust.

Comment

... but the distrust was there for most of you even before they formed the gov't .... so whats new? Oh yeah ... ulterior motives. Who came here on a daily basis mocking everything Shaw said or did? Come now, lets not get .... whats the term ..."brucegoldious"

Suh stop with the smokescreen about lying and distrust.
                                as bad as politicians are, bruce tek lying and distrust to another level! only you one nuh see dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X