Is something wrong with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is something wrong with me?

Listening to RJR's call in show moderated by Dickie Coke, the moderator says to his guest thanks for that stimulating disCOURSE and the guy says thanks to you DICKIE...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Not sure why you think you had to append a story to that question.

Comment

I know anything with dick in it would attract your attention...easy boy calm down and stop drooling over your computer keyboard
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

why did i think that dickie coke had passed away?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It might not be Dickie Coke...it is Dickie Crawford..
          Che Guevara.

Comment

which one passed away?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dickie Coke died and so obviously the one on RJR is not dead...
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Not sure why you think you had to append a story to that question.

This qualifies as being FACETY

Comment

OBVIOUSLY?? nuh yuh guh from saying it was dickie coke to saying it might not be dickie coke? i was just seeking some clarification as i thought i had hear about dickie coke's demise...your post made me think that i may have heard wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X