DPP pulling out all the stops to get Kern Spencer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPP pulling out all the stops to get Kern Spencer

She adds Lord Gifford to her team to go up against KD Knight and company.

It's a pity she coulden draw fi di Attorney General.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Kern, Hayles, Rogah Clarke, Hayes-Webster..

PNP bettah step up dem 'dual citizen' ting before dem drop further behind..oh wait.. oops.. !

Comment

Should Kern Spencer be prosecuted or not? Please stay on topic, thanks.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

what's with this "stay on topic" phrase of recent times?!? it's...cute!

i will let y'all figure out what i think of Kern and the light bulb issue, because no matter what I say...some will be brucegoldious about it.

but, i cant help noticing the christie-like zeal that has been exercised by the DPP on this case. She has even chosen to be the lead prosecutor herself, something she didn't have to do.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          what's with this "stay on topic" phrase of recent times?!? it's...cute!

i will let y'all figure out what i think of Kern and the light bulb issue, because no matter what I say...some will be brucegoldious about it.

but, i cant help noticing the christie-like zeal that has been exercised by the DPP on this case. She has even chosen to be the lead prosecutor herself, something she didn't have to do.
          You hypocrites are amazing. After getting the file from Christie regarding Kern, didn't she have the police investigate the case and based on that evidence she moved forward?

I find it strange that people complain that there is a seperate rule for politicians, but when the politicians unuh cheer fah get the treatment unuh called fah unuh waan cry cree.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Political victimization... Gregg Christie should investigate this immediately !

Comment

Working...
            X