RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL, how yuh neva tell wi say yuh write book bout cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, how yuh neva tell wi say yuh write book bout cancer?

Prof Henry Lowe launching prostate cancer book today
    Wednesday, October 06, 2010

RENOWNED Jamaican scientist Professor Henry Lowe will this evening launch his new book on prostate cancer, aimed at providing in-depth information on the prevention, management and treatment of the disease.

The book, titled The Prostate Cancer Guide - A Resource for Jamaican Men & Their Families, is authored by Dr Lowe and Dr Perceval Bahado-Singh.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...-today_7975254

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Can't tell you everything Mosiah!! Some things I'll let you discover.

There are still some brains left in Jamaica...just that there are more ejits*.

Oh...BTW:
    Quite disappointed with you on your views to that ejit--who is suggesting that dons and gangsters should be vetted and given development contracts.....

*copyright
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

re the dons: did you read the very first thing I said we should do?

then please do so!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well then..you muss get out of the habit of speakin' through both sides of yu mout...

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Well then..you muss get out of the habit of speakin' through both sides of yu mout...
          I understand what he is saying and I agree in parts, but before we try and look ahead with dons and gangs, I think they should be vigourously pursued and prosecuted for their crimes before we start rewarding them with contracts.
          - my words.

How is that "both sides of my mouth"?

We still need to define who is a don, in my opinion. And we should not be afraid of being creative about solving crime.

When truth and reconciliation committees pardon ex-criminals and murderers, do we hear people having a big problem with that? What's different for us? And I am not even saying that, yet I get cussed out for supporting dons and gangs!

Like mi say, is not Lazie back one broad!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are an American educated yout. You exhibit brilliant traits (at times).

I assume that you would pass a back-ground check--which will prove you have no past criminal record etc...etc........................

Mosiah, why can't you see this as an opportunity to establish a company (like these so call dons) and put other good people to work?

HL

Comment

American-educated?!? Just went there for a degree. Mi ejicated long before!

Don't swear on that background check thing!!

I don't understand. Where is the oppty for me?

I already have a company, HL, by the way. It's certainly not as glamourous as yours, but it will have to do for now.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3lh9T829BG...y_ups_girl.jpg

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is (actually)how we do it...logistically
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtoD...layer_embedded#!

HL

Comment

Sorry you can't copyright that one. Term used a lot before...will come under 'traditional knowledge".

Comment

Michelle working with you now? I wonder where she went?

Comment

H.L it looks as if yuh a position yuhself fi di legalisation of ganja for medical use in the USA and Jamaica nicely ?

Bwoy and mi ave yuh up as claffy !
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X