BALLA!!! Duh mi a favor deh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALLA!!! Duh mi a favor deh!

When yuh see Comrade Phinn and Comrade Daniel, find out what will be the winning numbers in the next Mega Millions draw ... know what ... just find out what will be the winning numbers for the New Jersey lottery too.

Nuh worry yuhself ... you get the numbers ... I'll buy the tickets .... your cut secure.(tup)
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: BALLA!!! Duh mi a favor deh!

see who?

Oonuh keep using the word Comrades when it comes to PNP in any willy nilly form - its not every PNP supporter is a comrade

Comment

Balla, when one can walk shoulda to shoulda wid the PM .... comrade.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

She is not Prime Minister of the PNP you know

Comment

Jamaica ... PNP ... same difference. PJ, Burke and many others say Jamaica is PNP country. Funny .. the last time mi say it Islandman objected.

Mi know say she got less than 50% of the votes ... but damn! If she a nuh fi unuh PM, why unuh a force har pon the rest a we?

Comment

Would you believe both big Lottos in Boston and Philly are over $115m now..trust me I tried my best to win both while I was up there...best I could do was win $10 one day in Philly...at least it could buy lunch
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Well ask Phinn or Daniels fi the number .... I'll drive to Philly and Boston just to buy the tickets. Yuh 50% would be safe.

Comment

what did matter say about reading again?

i wanna add comprehension to that

Comment

Working...
                X