No announcement yet.

Doctors angry - Some say Shaw sending wrong signal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the target keep moving. First it was about the house so it didn't stick they move to the healthcare. His wife is a nurse working in the US and that usually involve full healthcare coverage, even better than that of the Jamaican government offical. Now Jawge move the target that the financial minister wife shouldn't be working overseas.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

all you have to do to get back to the target is go to my first email on the matter.

it was others who brought up all sorts of nonsense about his right to seek farin health care and all other sorts of crap that took us off target!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have a problem with them flying up for basic services that is available in Jamaica, but I see the politcal agenda written all over it. The fact is it not that they want to be fair but just to put rumours out there to discredit the man. There point is not that he is using the heathcare, If the kid is born in America should they fly the kid to Jamaica for that kind of care? I would like to see that done. The wife have a job and paying 699. a month so what is the problem here? Try paying 699 rent for 2 bedroom in south florida.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          I have a problem with them flying up for basic services that is available in Jamaica...
          I don't even have a big problem with that. As long as it's not my money paying for an MP to do that, that's his business. Yes, it still look a way but if it's his money...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

pace yuhself... is a long trek in the wilderness...

Comment

mi almost out a breat'!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

if you can afford the better access it why not, as to wrecking the local system thats another thing

Comment

yes Babylon.. gwine fight gainst poor people.. chue yuh mussi have health insurance. poor people need treatment too..

Comment

yuh eva guh public yet?

Comment

more dan once.. why yuh ask ?

Comment

cause people wid insurance still use public

Comment

Yup only when you are sick though the tables turn.

Comment

My investment? Boss mi nuh haff nutten too tuff ah yaad right now. Mi ole man live out there and most families from both my parents' side.

Let me say this: Given the limited resources in Ja; the doctors can hold their own when it comes on to child birth and high risk pregnancy.

The final joke will be on those who shun their own Yuh haffi deep fi read mi here.

Comment

..and your point is.. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X