Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preception is a bitch.

Comment

Should MP's live in their constituences? Why?

Comment

yes they should.. and they probably would by now.. if not for the Policies of Michael Manley and PJ Patterson/Omar Davis..

Comment

nutten nuh wrong wid that

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Mo the man said his wife is working in FL and if she have the baby in Fl. should he take her back to Ja. The man have a mortgage of 699.00 a month for crying out loud and if his wife and him is working shouldn't they be able to afford that?

As for Vaz the man said a the ex-wife put down the downpayment but she has no good credit so he stood in for her as the kids live with her. The woman is working and paying the bills. He just used his credit for her.
            Yes it must be investigated but they need to deal with real issues, not going after people for pettyiness.

By the way Karl would tell you it is a good time to invest inna Florida. Should no Jamaican politican own anything outside of Jamaica?

Please - gimme a break, Patterson have him mansion eena Atlanta; all govt. civil servants have them property eena Merica!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Same doctor them whey a fuss, a run fi healthcare a foreign too. is not now this going on, and it nay stop. Politicians do it, civil servants do it, the ordinary man and woman do it.

next story please!
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

It would be too funny. On a serious note: it only goes to show that Ja is still being operated as a colony (get the most out and live in luxury elsewhere). There is no belief in the system on the island; the general populace are left to fend for themselves. This also bears my argument to full circle; that there is no interest to give the island a comprehenisve class A education system ( you won't hear any arguments for and against only which school did I attend or how dumb could I be).

The funny part is how some would still try to mess with US interests (and seek medical attention there).

Comment

MdmeX! Who is paying for the doctor's farin healthcare?!?!?

As long as I am not paying for it, I could not give a rat's ass who wants to seek healthcare wherever! What is so hard to understand!!?!?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

too deep for them, Jawge!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

75% Assasin. Not good enough.

Go back to Ques. 1!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and?!?!? what's your point?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nutten nuh wrong wid wrecking the local system, while you can run off to access better?!?

really?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            MdmeX! Who is paying for the doctor's farin healthcare?!?!?

As long as I am not paying for it, I could not give a rat's ass who wants to seek healthcare wherever! What is so hard to understand!!?!?!?!
                            Mi nuh know who paying for it, yuh tell mi nuh

Mi know Jakan doctors too, who have them house eena Florida rented out.
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

who pays for our MPs farin health insurance? yuh nuh know dat?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                                Mi know Jakan doctors too, who have them house eena Florida rented out.
                                who gives a damn?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X