• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new iPhone!

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/the-apple-iphone/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: The new iPhone!

Hey Mosiah.....this gadget wicked to rhatid yu know! I didn't know you were into geeky things like electronics and stuff. Damn Mosiah you and I have more in common then you care to admit. The Consumer Electronic Show is the bomb. I am such a nerd that I follow it online and on G4TV. LOL! When you buy the iphone you have to buy a 2-year singular contract but trust me that won't affect the sales of this bad boy in the least. I am sold. Steve Jobs I salute you.(tup)- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (1/12/2007)Hey Mosiah.....this gadget wicked to rhatid yu know! I didn't know you were into geeky things like electronics and stuff. Damn Mosiah you and I have more in common then you care to admit. The Consumer Electronic Show is the bomb. I am such a nerd that I follow it online and on G4TV. LOL! When you buy the iphone you have to buy a 2-year singular contract but trust me that won't affect the sales of this bad boy in the least. I am sold. Steve Jobs I salute you.(tup)- T.K.
      I should say that Apple has their own electronics show during the CES so the iphone was not announced there but at apple's own show. Needless to say however the iphone is the most talked about thing at the CES. - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>If only I could afford all the gadgetry!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/12/2007)<DIV>If only I could afford all the gadgetry!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>
          I am justgoing to wait till Bricktop buys one and live vicariously through him. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
          X