RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica Parishes Zip Codes, Yes Ah Su Mi Seh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica Parishes Zip Codes, Yes Ah Su Mi Seh.

http://www.jamaicapost.gov.jm/corpor...ses/july18.htm

As you can tell by the pic, this is old news. It was supposed to have been introduced some years ago but never got off the ground.

Not sure about the future of Post Offices in Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Not sure about the future of Post Offices in Jamaica.
      fi real mosiah... they should give serious consideration to the post office model... with most services previously offered by the post office now being replaced by online transactions and private shipping and logistic companies, the po should change their model... hopefully this is being done in jamaica... they can remain relevant ONLY if they change with the times...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

when thwaites (figget him first name yah now...daniel thwaite's brother) was involved with the postmaster general's office there was much talk of this, in fact in a private conversation i got the impression from him that everything was in an advanced stage

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I wonder if they could have competed in the Remittance world, consider they more in scope to launch such a project.

I see Mo Bay with a big building for FedEx, I also see UPS vehicles in Jamaica.

Ooops my ideas would remove the Fish Heads.

Comment

well that was discussed too! i have no idea why it did not happen! in fact audrey marks was involved in a similar private sector business.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Erm, Badone that was when the dunce was PM. Now that briliant minds are at the helm, you know let me stop..

Comment

daniel

Comment

Working...
                X