Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david and eddie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBfgEmgwAQQ

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Was just watching the Tammi Terrell story on TV One. Bwoy it look like Ruffin used to rival Ike Turner in the woman beating dept. Extremely talented brother but he had a real dark side.

Nice song, don't know this one.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Wicked sir. Once again.

Comment

yup....the circumstances of his death is still kinda mysterious...one thing for sure..crack involved!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I watch it too and it seems like he was ruff.

Did you see they said James Brown was no better than Bonty when it come pon the woman front.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Gofather of Soul once drew his gun pon a bredda because the man had the audacity to use his private washroom. LOL.

Comment

ruffin to be exact!

Comment

Yeah me nuh know what wrong with these entertainers? It look like them have some kind of self-esteem issues that the money and fame can't erase.

I really enjoy the Unsung series although most of the stories are so sad.

You see them doing one on Musical Youth next week?
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You know what kinda pressure dem man unda to write hit song?

Comment

Working...
                  X