RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard anything about OCG vs DDP war?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard anything about OCG vs DDP war?

I heard that the DDP rejected an OCG and the OCG got really upset?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Well the thing is, it is hard to take people to court for lying. While I support the job of the OCG, it is hard to prove lying especially when the defendent claim it is a mistake.

Don't stop OCG don't get discourage, just work harder mi say.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      I heard that the DDP rejected an OCG and the OCG got really upset?
      Well here is an excerpt of the ocg's response.

"The Office of the Contractor General has issued a preliminary response to the rulings of the DPP in the OCG's JUTC Investigation.The OCG has stated that the DPP has made her ruling based on a major misstatement of the facts,exceeded her lawful jurisdiction, and misguided herself on the provisions of the Contractor General Act."
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Well the thing is, it is hard to take people to court for lying. While I support the job of the OCG, it is hard to prove lying especially when the defendent claim it is a mistake.

Don't stop OCG don't get discourage, just work harder mi say.
        The US Fed love to get people for lying but I must admit its hard to get a dead man for lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

whoa!!!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is not a War... OCG is out of his weight class against the DPP...

Comment

something like KD and Dorothy Lightweight, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                That is not a War... OCG is out of his weight class against the DPP...
                So in the end the OCG was correct but a little OCG car don't get the right of way when facing a DPP double trailer.

Comment

suh di ting set...

Comment

Working...
                  X