Any of the forumites ever take the Knutsford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of the forumites ever take the Knutsford

Express bus yet? Whats the service like? Runs on time?

I am considering using them to get from MoBay to Kgn on my next trip but me haffe reach town by a certain time.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

i hear it is VERY efficient.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

same here.

Comment

i have a relative who has a business in mobay and use it to transact business in town town and return to mobay on set schedule.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ok thanks, thats good to know. Really nice to have a service like that available.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes I have taken it...does leave on time and you must be there at least 15 minutes before

takes four hours form MoBay to Kingston with one 15 minutes stop in Ocho Rios

I thin k it is over rated and over priced and l only take it when i have luggage that i cant trust on the minibus which to be honest have improved a lot and gets there an hour earlier.

Have been on Knutsford that have no A/C and/or loud music
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X