No announcement yet.

Look like Obamas approval heading into Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once he spoke on the Moque issue it was going to be a problem. The fact is people are not in the mood for center right now. It is like Abortion and either you are for or against. I don't even thing the Mosque thing weigh heavily on him.

The real people worry about their bread and butter right now. While the democrats gave up so much ground on healthcare a poll just came out saying most Americans said their plan didn't go far enough. These are the kind of issue the democrats should dominate.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"local" people? are these NY living near the site?
      There are a lot of church leaders who are now supporting it. The extremists are who we are to go after not all muslims.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

On the surface, that cliche sounds good, but the American people are far smater than they are being given credit for. Not all muslims are extremists, but IMHO most muslims were silent on the 9-11 attack, and this to me, was tacit support for extremists. None of the so-called mederate muslims spoke out until they were forced to. I think the people of the city should stand firm and oppose the mosque, and Obama was wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X