Buju setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju setup

The more I look at the evidence, the more I think that Buju was setup from the get go. The investiagtors have no evidence at all of Buju negotiating the deal. In all their tape recordings, nothing points of Buju making a deal. The informat cudnt get buju to agree to a deal on phone or in person which would seal the case for them. Either Buju is is extremely smart or this is a consipiracy to get buju

I don't think it is wise to use Buju and "extremely smart" in the same sentence. If he was extremely smart he would be where he is right now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Heh heh. I was going to post something similar but better you than me.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

or him chat too much..

Comment

or both?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Buju might be 'extremely smart' but he is also capable of involvement in drugs. I am not saying he is or isn't guilty, but this idea that Buju is incapable of making his own decisions, even bad ones seems silly to me. There are even some clowns who are suggesting that the "Gays' are behind his current problem. I guess everyone is entitled to his opinion, no matter how silly it is.

BTW does anyone on this forum think there is a drug-music industry complex in Jamaica?. I certainly do. It is not only Jamaica, just take a look at the rap/hip hop industry. Just think back to the Fat Cat Nichols/Pappy Mason/South East Queens hip hop groups in the 80s and 90s in New York. Why sould we be any different.

Comment

My view on the case given what I have heard is that Buju was interested in doing a deal but either got cold feet or suspected something and started backing out before the deal went down.

I don't believe he was just "running his mouth" to get a record deal, that sounds like a load of crap to me, BUT I think the deal was being pushed too hard on him by the govt informant , enough to make the case for entrapment.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X