Orlando Patterson wrote an article in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando Patterson wrote an article in the

New York Times, "The troubles of Sister P!" check it out!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Orlando Patterson wrote an article in the

post the link nuh man...Orlando Patterson is a master writer, Die the Long Day and Children of Sisyphus are must read for anyone...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Yuh remember Children of Syssiphus? I read it in high school and it was good fi true.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

especially the part with the bad words..I remeber even to this day the day we were doing it in Lit class and the teacher had a habit of asking boys to read out loud in class, the boy that was reading that day purposely read the bad word part about three times until the teacher stopped him and told him to go on to the other parts on the page...
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

I haven't seen the article online. It was read on Perkins Online yesterday.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sickko (1/10/2007)especially the part with the bad words..I remeber even to this day the day we were doing it in Lit class and the teacher had a habit of asking boys to read out loud in class, the boy that was reading that day purposely read the bad word part about three times until the teacher stopped him and told him to go on to the other parts on the page...
            Was that boy called: Reid, Paul A.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

A mek Perkins mek it up...if you cant find it on-line then it only exists in Perkins mind- he he he
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X