Judge instrutions sounding good for Buju

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge instrutions sounding good for Buju

Presiding Judge Jim Moody in his summation to the jury, instructed them that not because Banton was on the spot when the contraband was being inspected meant he was guilty of conspiracy. He instructed them to carefully weigh the evidence of a convicted person or a government informant because they may have a motive to give false statements.
    He also informed the jury that their decision had to be unanimous to stand and instructed them that in cases of entrapment they had to find Myrie not guilty if he was not previously willing or if it was because a Government agent enticed him, they should return a not guilty verdict.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Come home, Buju!

Yuh 15 pickney dem need yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi just get the same exact thing inna one email ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sound good... the judge's instruction is extremely important... i expect an acquittal... despite all the conversations about drug deals, those could not have taken place between buju and the informant if the informant hadn't initiated and led the conversations down that path...

buju will get to go home... if he is acquitted of all charges, he may still be able to keep his visa and travel... that remains to be seen though because the usa can deny a visa for any reason they choose...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Visa should be the least of his concern about now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

true... i was just thinking ahead about his earning opportunities... i feel so strongly about his acquittal...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

yeah I know but......

Either way if he is aquitted(which I expect him to be) royalties alone can give him a good income. Idon't bout the VISA and the US now. He might want to walk wide for the time been.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Based on what I have read there is significant reasonable doubt to render a verdict of not guilty, however American juries have been known to act strangely.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

buju bigga breddah...pato ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kuXFCXCAQ

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Pato used to write some wikid lyrics in his day.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                    X