Buju may or may not beat the charges that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju may or may not beat the charges that

he has been accused of, but bwoy this is a sad week for reggae music.

Diamond smuggling from Africa to Europe? WTF? In a way that would be just as immoral an act for a so-called rastaman as financing a cocaine deal, if not more so.

And yes I know he is not on charge for that. But me less concerned about him and the Feds dealings as I am about what he stood for to the people who looked up to him.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

I hope he was telling a lickle white lie, for his sake!

Blessed

Comment

Buju seem like a prento inna the game. He seems as big a smuggler as Leonne Campbell if you ask me.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him lawyer seh him fulla big chat an' chat too much!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The tape says he did not bring up any mention of cocaine deals , its the informer that kept raising the issue .How was he going to purchase it ? The feds bungled it ,pure entrapment.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah it sound like him did suspect that something never too right with the proposed deal, but him did chat too much already.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X