RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So that's why Buju got involved with drugs (allegedly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that's why Buju got involved with drugs (allegedly)

He has 15 kids to feed! 15????

that's not what he said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what did he say? 50?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh!

he said he had 15 kids to send to school. slight difference. maybe he doesn't have to feed them as well.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol this thread isn't about what he said, it's about the fact he has 15 kids!!! Just thought it tied in with the other topics I started today! lol

Comment

It's a fact that he has 15 kids? How did you come to verify this so called fact??
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              It's a fact that he has 15 kids? How did you come to verify this so called fact??
              He is quoted as saying so "15 kids to send to school" as part of his presecution. I'm sure if it was incorrect, his defense would highlight this inaccuracy to discredit the presecution witness.

Comment

ok so it's not necessarily a fact...but an assumption.

thanks for the clarification

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

they may not all be his children, maybe he has relatives that he is taking care of or a commitment to a class or something. there may be other legitimate reason other than them being the fruit of his loins.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh seeit...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      they may not all be his children, maybe he has relatives that he is taking care of or a commitment to a class or something. there may be other legitimate reason other than them being the fruit of his loins.
                      Well yes that's true, although you would have to be serious fan to come to those conclusions from what he said. I hope he hasn't fathered 15 children, just adds to the feckless, drug dealing black male stereotype.

Comment

just trying to inject some humour. i failed?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the only person who seems to have come to a conclusion on this minor issue (conclusion apparently since withdrawn) is one Miss London

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            the only person who seems to have come to a conclusion on this minor issue (conclusion apparently since withdrawn) is one Miss London
                            Withdrawn? Nope. I have interpreted his comment to mean he has 15 kids. I hope he doesn't, especially as he's looking at a prison sentence, so that means another 15 kids left without a father, but considering his apparent thirst for money, it's quite believeable that he does ( along with 15 babymothers!).

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                              Well yes that's true, although you would have to be serious fan to come to those conclusions from what he said. I hope he hasn't fathered 15 children, just adds to the feckless, drug dealing black male stereotype.
                              15 not too bad. Have you heard how many Ninja fathered?
                              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X