If Jamaica is silly enuff to put back in the PNP so soon

My thing with Bruce is the leader of the JLP is making a case to be the leader of the country, hence doing something for the party(would have done it different if it was for the country)does not make sense to me. Similarly, the members of the JLP Govt. for not demanding better of THEIR leader(I guess for the benefit of the party)has fallen out of favour of this poster.
    Though I would otherwise love for the JLP to to get two more terms so WE may really understand what was the real cost of those "low interest IMF loans".

Pragmatism and face saving dictates that it wont happen immediately.

Bruce did what he did to avoid what he thought would be catastrophe (near civil war before IMF deal), and now is caught up in defending it. So the cookie crumbles, he will have to tek one for the team.

new mindset? what are the chances of that given the same old bodies. what a rhatid choice jakans haffi mek?!!

Willi

I have argued the said point and i agree with you.Bruce has to go but no PNP government by default , not in my book dem affi earn it.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

not possible

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
              not possible
              Dem a nuh humans? ...dem cyan tink?

is this a sudden condition? i mean dem JUST NOW learning to think?

right!!