If Jamaica is silly enuff to put back in the PNP so soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jamaica is silly enuff to put back in the PNP so soon

and without them doing a proper purging, dawg nyam wi supper. A certain disaster as night follows day and would probably implode within 2 years.

Minus Mannatt foibles, JLP has way better performance in critical areas, even if they too are not fully up to scratch. Jamaica needs even better from them. JDX, school and health fee subsidy, China engagement, revenue collection enforcement, recent crime reduction and agricultural reform are among tangible areas of progress. JLP clumsiness is NOT a bad thing, as this acts as a natural check and balance agiainst them trying to pull tricks and other corrupt stunts. The other set were slicker with their shenanighans (perhaps 18 years of practice). Definitely, not in our interest.

I understand that Golding put himself in a bind and needs to go, but I think he should stick around for a while and hand over the reins next year to say, Holness. Golding cant get away with anything at the moment as he is being watched like a hawk and that is good for Jamaica and shows a certain maturity in the population.

What Jamaica needs at a minimum is the current level of performance (ideally more) and way less bumptiousness and arrogance (in BOTH parties, I have seen it first hand). What we ideally need is forced maturity among ticians to work in longer term national interest. That only comes if we force the framework on them, like how Bruce is being corralled now.

Don1's social contrak MUST BE FORCED ON THEM and should be done NOW when we are about to lock up with the Chinese with the PORT money. We will have the financing to reform education and social/physical infrastructure that can serve us well for the next 48 years of Independence. We HAVE to get together as a people and thrash out where we want to go and how we want to get there and we need to do that NOW, before the OIL money comes. All voices need to have a chance to be heard here...no more ignoring the potential Einstein because she is nobody in current society.

Smarten up Jamaica!

Yeah it would be a terrible thing to put the PNP back the same way they left.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

.. but the reality is ... they are silly enough.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        .. but the reality is ... they are silly enough.
        don't worry about it, Lazie. Let us worry about our own affairs!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is a real worry Mo.

I dont see Golding contesting the next election, so dont overly worry about that. Worry about life AFTER Golding.

Who knows, the other Golding (the white one) could be far worse!

Comment

yuh really think Golding have a fibre of decency in his body not to seek re-election?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What happen.. yuh cyaan find di Hard Talk episode.

Who gwine beat Drivah and di Team ?

Portia and the DBG Crew ?

Between di Team and G2K dem have dis ting down to a science.

Is only a dead woman or a live boy found in Drivah bed can save di Comrades..

First you get the Money.. den you get the Power, den you get di Election..

"I always tell the truth.. even when I lie !"

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                how about a Tivoli don? no?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  and without them doing a proper purging, dawg nyam wi supper. A certain disaster as night follows day and would probably implode within 2 years.

Minus Mannatt foibles, JLP has way better performance in critical areas, even if they too are not fully up to scratch. Jamaica needs even better from them. JDX, school and health fee subsidy, China engagement, revenue collection enforcement, recent crime reduction and agricultural reform are among tangible areas of progress. JLP clumsiness is NOT a bad thing, as this acts as a natural check and balance agiainst them trying to pull tricks and other corrupt stunts. The other set were slicker with their shenanighans (perhaps 18 years of practice). Definitely, not in our interest.

I understand that Golding put himself in a bind and needs to go, but I think he should stick around for a while and hand over the reins next year to say, Holness. Golding cant get away with anything at the moment as he is being watched like a hawk and that is good for Jamaica and shows a certain maturity in the population.

What Jamaica needs at a minimum is the current level of performance (ideally more) and way less bumptiousness and arrogance (in BOTH parties, I have seen it first hand). What we ideally need is forced maturity among ticians to work in longer term national interest. That only comes if we force the framework on them, like how Bruce is being corralled now.

Don1's social contrak MUST BE FORCED ON THEM and should be done NOW when we are about to lock up with the Chinese with the PORT money. We will have the financing to reform education and social/physical infrastructure that can serve us well for the next 48 years of Independence. We HAVE to get together as a people and thrash out where we want to go and how we want to get there and we need to do that NOW, before the OIL money comes. All voices need to have a chance to be heard here...no more ignoring the potential Einstein because she is nobody in current society.

Smarten up Jamaica!
                  Mi agree wid yuh thesis...with the exception that Gelding should step IMMEDIATELY ...we badly need the spiritual example of accountability & responsibility...spiritual malaise is at the base of our problems...correct?

A new JLP leader would be equally watched...and better still....respected!

Social Contrak...built by Labour// LOL!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

given your idolatry of the fellow and your JFlAG-friendly proselytizing ... you may be a good fit for that boy toy slot..
                    Last edited by Don1; September 22, 2010, 11:37 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

ar a Matches Lane don?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

Smarten up Jamaica!
                        Good chat!

...but I would love a PNP regime doing the good!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The fact is Jamaican people don't care about economics principle. The PNP spend 3 years not rebuilding and coming back with the very same team and expect a different result. The economic part off Portia speach was a joke at her conference.

When you look and see how many people who tax and from 2001 you have fi wonder how the country was running.

Figet the oil . What the people need fi do a start lick out agains the bank so interest rate can come down and people can refinance their loans.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post

First you get the Money.. den you get the Power, den you get di Election..

"I always tell the truth.. even when I lie !"

Omar Davies thought the same thing! He, however, used a shorter slogan - "Run wid hit!"
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                              Mi agree wid yuh thesis...with the exception that Gelding should step IMMEDIATELY ...we badly need the spiritual example of accountability & responsibility...spiritual malaise is at the base of our problems...correct?

A new JLP leader would be equally watched...and better still....respected!

Social Contrak...built by Labour// LOL!
                              Funnily...if Likle Brucie steps Labout immediately has a better chance of being returned. ...but he shall not and dem hit shall be PNP time once again...

...hopefully with new mind-set in those old bodies !

Comment

Working...
                              X