What an embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an embarrassment!

TVJ just showed excerpts from yesterday's PAC meeting where Dr. Wesley Hughes, one of the 3 or 4 One Turds, was trying to explain (more like obfuscate) the whole deal between the RMF and the JDIP.

Dr. Hughes must leave lying to the pros. Never beore have I seen a man fidget, scratch, blink and just screw up the entire lie! Dr. Omar Davies, who was once his boss I believe, never joke fi boss him round again, peppering him with logic and facts that left this One Turd dumbstruck and flabbergasted.

Never look good.

Dr. Hughes, don't help them in their dirty tricks and then try and lie about it. You have a decent reputation, try keep it intact!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    TVJ just showed excerpts from yesterday's PAC meeting where Dr. Wesley Hughes, one of the 3 or 4 One Turds, was trying to explain (more like obfuscate) the whole deal between the RMF and the JDIP.

Dr. Hughes must leave lying to the pros. Never beore have I seen a man fidget, scratch, blink and just screw up the entire lie! Dr. Omar Davies, who was once his boss I believe, never joke fi boss him round again, peppering him with logic and facts that left this One Turd dumbstruck and flabbergasted.

Never look good.

Dr. Hughes, don't help them in their dirty tricks and then try and lie about it. You have a decent reputation, try keep it intact!
    Another 3 card trick succession by Omar and of course, people like you are impressed with it.

Dr. Huges said he didn't answer because he wanted to get guidance first. According to him, the loan was not secured by the Ministry of Finance. If that is true, wouldn't Omar know that? Suh way ask questions of a person from the MOF about a loan that is tied to the MOT?

I guess you were one of those that constantly lost money at crown and anchor and 3 card players.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

whatever, Lazie! I saw it for myself.

guidance first?!/ he was stumped for doing something stupid!

i am waiting to see what his guidance counselor told him!

too funny!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

too funny!!!
        Oh I forgot, you people with your ulterior motives.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

too funny!!!
          If it neva deh pon NNN how yuh expec Lazie fi even know whey ah gwaan?? Aldo im aggo comment pon di ting like im did si it...but den again fi im position pre-determined once it involve im tribe..LoL!

Wen NNN agguh get TV license again?? Ar im broaden im ting to TVJ? LoL!
          Last edited by Don1; September 22, 2010, 02:14 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X