Fathers needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true dat! very very true.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

wha stage you reach? I know some single men on the forum might now mind knowing
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        wha stage you reach? I know some single men on the forum might now mind knowing
        Who yuh talking to?
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

a chubble mi a chubble Miss London.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hear! hear!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

"Well, these women need to stop hatching children for every Dick, Tom & Harry, and then expect that John Public should be held RESPONSIBLE for their errors or past pleasures."

MdmeX why yuh singling me out for other people's mistakes? My real name is Thomas Richard Harold Public. Please leave me name outa unuh cass-cass
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                "Well, these women need to stop hatching children for every Dick, Tom & Harry, and then expect that John Public should be held RESPONSIBLE for their errors or past pleasures."

MdmeX why yuh singling me out for other people's mistakes? My real name is Thomas Richard Harold Public. Please leave me name outa unuh cass-cass

Good one Jangle! Don't bodda to bring any CLASS ACTION SUIT against the Forum
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X