Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inneresting as some of my twangish collegues would say

Ndamukong Suh
    var currExpandable = "expand114"; if(typeof CNN.expandableMap === 'object') { CNN.expandableMap.push(currExpandable); } var currExpandableHeight = 360;

Video: Ndamukong Suh on his heritage var mediaObj = new Object(); mediaObj.type = 'video'; mediaObj.contentId = ''; mediaObj.source = '/video/international/2010/09/20/av.ndamukong.suh.bk.b.cnn'; mediaObj.source = mediaObj.source.replace('/video/','');
    mediaObj.lgImage = $(currExpandable).select('img.box-image')[0].readAttribute('src'); mediaObj.lgImageX = 640; mediaObj.lgImageY = currExpandableHeight; mediaObj.origImageX = $(currExpandable).select('img.box-image')[0].readAttribute('width'); mediaObj.origImageY = $(currExpandable).select('img.box-image')[0].readAttribute('height'); mediaObj.contentType = 'Video'; CNN.expElements.expand114Store = mediaObj; Standing at almost two meters tall, or 6 feet 7 inches and weighing around 136 kilos, or just shy of 300 pounds , 23-year-old Suh is the latest player of African descent to join the NFL. The defensive tackle, who was the second overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, grew up in a multi-cultural family, his father hailing from Cameroon and his mother from Jamaica.
    "They're very similar and hard working cultures and helped me become the man I am today and instilled a lot of values into me, which is working hard and being very humble for the things that I've earned. And on top of that, never take anything for granted," Suh told CNN.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine
Working...
X