Shame an Scandal in di Fambily..ah Yaad an Abroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who a stap yuh?

while yuh at it, start one Resignation Club and see if yuh can get Bruce fi be di VP!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      who a stap yuh?

while yuh at it, start one Resignation Club and see if yuh can get Bruce fi be di VP!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The British are generally ossified, self important idiots pining after their glory days of a long misbegotten empire.... ie an anachronism in today's world.

The viewpoints of British tabloids and British mouthpieces in general should be consigned to the receptacle to which their newspapers are best employed....post wiping of excreta that is..

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Child of the Garrison, your blogs are very welcome on here. I'm quite certain that if your were blogs were about nothing but calling for the resignation of Bruce Golding, you would not have received any warning from a certain dictat.. moderator!

Comment

skool nah kip tudeh?? ..is wha Empire Day??

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post

When extra security goes in place upon the arrival of a flight from or going to Jamaica, what does that mean? I am not "generalizing" that's a fact…… From Jamaicans claiming that their 20 pound carry-on bag is their pocket book to always going over the weight limit…..
              What do you mean?
              Always?
              Often?
              A few times?

I have heard persons making claims of that extra security.
              I have not seen it.

From 1973 when I went on my first flight to present I have seen a small number of individuals given extra chhecks. As far as I am concerned nothing wrong with that.

I have once at JFK was put in a room. I promptly fell asleep and was some time later awakened and sent on my way. No!...I have not ever seen anything to complain of or worry about.

The next thing is that my commentary is based on Betty Blaine's statement:

"I honestly don't think that the people of Jamaica deserve the kind of government that has evolved since 2007."

What is she trying to say?…… That there was no scandal, no crime (political genocide) before 2007? It’s ludicrous to think that this Manatt, Phelps & Phillips situation is the cause of all Jamaica’s problems.

BTW – As the convener of a new political party, what is her solution????
              ...as you said about the earliest challenge to my post, she never said any such thing about

...no scandal, no crime (political genocide) before 2007

...and you are bang on, we all await her presentation of solutions.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X