Buju Banton Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

even when hin say "I have sinned, please forgive me"
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am going to withhold judgement until all evidence is heard in court. Tasting the coke does imply an intent to the purchase the product, however lets hear the prosecution's complete case and the rebuttal.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        even when hin say "I have sinned, please forgive me"
        especially wen di eediat seh dat...all now im nuh talk di trute anna lie said speed
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You do the crime, you do the time. I have no sympathy for people who break the law and are caught and punished, especially those who are well off financially. I don't care if you're my brother, cousin, uncle etc. Every man must take responsibilty for their actions.

Comment

..careful now...Moisah might hear you....
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You can see why criminality runs rampant in Jamaica though. Jamaicans are willing to defend criminals or alleged criminals if they like them. Whether it's Buju (yes I know innocent until proven guilty) or Dudus, the same mentality applies. Criminality is only view as a negative when they are victims.

Comment

does this go for all acts..

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                  You do the crime, you do the time. I have no sympathy for people who break the law and are caught and punished, especially those who are well off financially. I don't care if you're my brother, cousin, uncle etc. Every man must take responsibilty for their actions.
                  Maybe you should have had a verandah talk with Bruce.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

your point?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                      You can see why criminality runs rampant in Jamaica though. Jamaicans are willing to defend criminals or alleged criminals if they like them. Whether it's Buju (yes I know innocent until proven guilty) or Dudus, the same mentality applies. Criminality is only view as a negative when they are victims.
                      what are you going on about?!? your hero, BRUCE GOLDING did just that!!!!

i'm missing somethng here. please fill me in!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My hero? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Maybe you should have had a verandah talk with Bruce.
                          For what purpose?

Comment

Dat ah di ting, mi nevah hear nobady get lock dung pan 'di intent'. Di charge ah conspire to sell an distribute. An none ah di witness dem seh him conspire fi sell or distribute nutten yet.
                            Last edited by myYout; September 22, 2010, 11:54 AM.

Comment

you don't know? den i can't help you then.

sit with him for some juice with solomon gundy and crackers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's the only part you had a problem with?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X