No announcement yet.

Audley back on the warpath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what makes you think I was impressed with Omar?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      what makes you think I was impressed with Omar?!
      Wait ... yuh ago change yuh name to Peter now? Before the cock crow 3 times ...
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi still a wait fi him fi tell me one thing Omar did wrong.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and if i can't that means i am impressed?! mi impressed easily, i guess!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you ask and you a answer so what can I say?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

simply not true! i do not gripe at the positive things the JLP is doing. as soon as i come across one such positive, i will prove to you that i support them fully!

seriously, that is not true. by the way, have you noticed the many times when i criticise the PNP? no, you probably wouldn't.

you were not here on this forum then, but when Bruce got into office I gave him my full 100, against the advice of my comrade friends who say right thru the hypocrisy and the lies.

Bruce fell out of favour with me when first he ran over my toes with his EscaLIADe and made it 100 times worse when he tried protecting an alleged drug lord and all the stuff surrounding that.
              And back to the original question, what do you want for your country?

Comment

prosperity, of course! and a nation of decent citizens, less violent, less brucegoldious!

what do you want for your co...for Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

prosperity, of course! and a nation of decent citizens, less violent, less brucegoldious!

what do you want for your co...for Jamaica?
                  Ok, out of the options available, who is better able to achieve these goals in your opinion? Particularly prosperity.

Comment

neither of these parties have impressed. but i think the bigger problems are tribalism and crime. that's what holding the country back.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

neither of these parties have impressed. but i think the bigger problems are tribalism and crime. that's what holding the country back.
                      Bigger than the economy? I disagree.

Comment

noted!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From that perspective its true, but from Economics, PNP is the clear loser.

However, I agree that its more than that needed. We need to reset society, restore a common set of values and standards and make a buyable strategic plan to move the country forward that will with stand elections and change of govt. Perhaps the Swiss model of compromise/permanent cohabitation with a magic formula for Cabinet and DIRECT DEMOCRACY. 20,000 signatures forces a national referendum. 6,000 forces a local one.

Comment

Working...
                          X