RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the silence on the latest move by Ian Hayles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A you give him him "bogus" Jamaican papers?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I don't know the details of Hayles' lie. I am sure Lazie does. I do know the details of Shahine's and I am embarrassed for her. Di lie dem just a scream at yuh, one afta di odda!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just read his case once in the paper and he said he was not an American citizen at the time of election. He was also asking for the case to be dropped because at the time of vote he was not an American.

It is a shame. Let me say I believe that people should represent with dual citizenship, but if it is the law of the country that they don't then they should all resign and do the right thing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I just find it alarmng that Shahine could pledge allegiance while sitting in the House. Despicable! And if any other MP did the same thing, despicable for them too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I just find it alarmng that Shahine could pledge allegiance while sitting in the House. Despicable! And if any other MP did the same thing, despicable for them too!
            What a way yuh deh pon Shahine? The last time I checked she admitted she was in breach of the law. Ian Hayles now is fighting the rulings of the courts, yet you hypocrites continue to look the other way.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              What a way yuh deh pon Shahine? The last time I checked she admitted she was in breach of the law.
              she admitted only when she could take the lie no further!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

she admitted only when she could take the lie no further!
                No she could have taken the route, the "good" comrade has taken. Gwaan sidestep the real issue Mosiah.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nobody might nuh leff eena Parliament, once them all fess up
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

eediat with what? You and other hypocrites round here act as if its one side that is violating this idiotic law and is doing unuh best to sweep Hayles' latest move. But then, what else would you hypocrites do.
                    Well the hypocrites may have been on that path...but many others including Mosiah and I have been saying they must go. No amout of screaming from the violators can change the CONSTITUTION.

They are in violation?
                    They are! Go!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What Constitution?

Comment

das why yuh tink Bruce's recent lies can equate to the lies of our politicans throughout the years.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What, we gonna sweep this under the carpet? You hypocrites round here is a different breed.
                          By-the-way Lazie, what has Ian Hayles done.
                          Is it what Mosiah suggested?
                          He has resigned and left the house?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh nuh lissen NNN?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh nuh lissen NNN?
                              ..not since the elections!
                              Lazie has done a poor job since on telling us about the next big 'breaking news' on that station.

Comment

Working...
                              X