RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the silence on the latest move by Ian Hayles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the silence on the latest move by Ian Hayles?

What, we gonna sweep this under the carpet? You hypocrites round here is a different breed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

More info please. Not everybody get the Nationwide updates. The least you can do is explain before you complain.

Comment

Lazie, for some dumb reason, believes that we all listen to what he listens to, i.e., NNN.

I suspect the issue is Ian Hayles renouncing his US citizenship. I have long said that they all need to stop wasting our time and money and remove themselves from office, no matter what colour they may be.

I have been particularly harsh with Shahine because of her particular story. How they hell do you swear allegiance to a foreign country while being an MP in Jamaica?!? She have sense?!? And then she tries to weasel her way out of it with some of the lamest excuses imaginable!

But they all need to go if they are in violation of Jamaica's constitution. Why do they feel the need to contest it?!? Just leave! And reimburse the country for wasting all of our time and money!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        More info please. Not everybody get the Nationwide updates. The least you can do is explain before you complain.
        Nationwide have nothing to do with this bossman. For the record no one is complaining. Just calling out the hypocrites.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Lazie, for some dumb reason, believes that we all listen to what he listens to, i.e., NNN.

I suspect the issue is Ian Hayles renouncing his US citizenship. I have long said that they all need to stop wasting our time and money and remove themselves from office, no matter what colour they may be.

I have been particularly harsh with Shahine because of her particular story. How they hell do you swear allegiance to a foreign country while being an MP in Jamaica?!? She have sense?!? And then she tries to weasel her way out of it with some of the lamest excuses imaginable!

But they all need to go if they are in violation of Jamaica's constitution. Why do they feel the need to contest it?!? Just leave! And reimburse the country for wasting all of our time and money!

ummm why whenever a stone is flung into a pig pen there is a grunt?

Comment

yuh nuh tiyad fi look like a eediat?

i know, the embarrassment is too much for you to bear. Bruce and now Shahine vying for the title of Liar Extraordinaire.

Poor yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh nuh tiyad fi look like a eediat?

i know, the embarrassment is too much for you to bear. Bruce and now Shahine vying for the title of Liar Extraordinaire.

Poor yuh!
              eediat with what? You and other hypocrites round here act as if its one side that is violating this idiotic law and is doing unuh best to sweep Hayles' latest move. But then, what else would you hypocrites do.

Comment

point out just one person on this forum who has stated that the violators on the PNP side should remain in office.

you can't, because yuh R A S S LIE TUH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

point out just one person on this forum who has stated that the violators on the PNP side should remain in office.

you can't, because yuh R A S S LIE TUH!
                  Wait, lets see, people on both sides violating a law which is idiotic, and small minded fools like you only see it fit to label one side is corrupt while turning a blind eye to what the other side is doing?

Mosiah, yuh nuh suppose to call no one lair cause you are the biggest one on the forum.

Comment

lazie, mi nuh have nuh time fi waste. carry on wid yuh griping!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

why yuh a pick a fight dis morning, hayles dun get point out, so a wah

Comment

He owes me money
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

How dat more brazen that PNP MPs who are in the same boat, given that its the PNP that brought up the issue in the fuss place?

All o them sick though, I agree.

I dont think it should be an issue, but given its in the constitution, you are correct to be offended!

Comment

the constitution should be amended re the commonwealth crap, but i will never agree to my parliamentarians having the option to run off when dem feel like. bad enuff dem have dem farin health insurance!

travesty!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hayles no better. Him lie just the same. Him claim him renounce it before election.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X