Beres Hammond & Gregory Issacs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beres Hammond & Gregory Issacs?

Anybody hear anything about them? I can not confirm my info...
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

what about them? When since we have fi confirm rumours now?
    You think a the Observer or Gleaner this

Let me check Beres page.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gregory drop out and Beres have cancer. Both of them tek coke fi a long time now, but the coke ting a get worse with Beres.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I know Gregory cut his European tour short and the doctors said his health was not very good.

Last thing I saw Beres said he completed a tour and was looking forward to taking a break home. Don't Beres as a cokehead still but mi can't swear fi no one. That would be sad.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yessss !!

Beres Hammond Plus Gregory Isaacs + The Heptones Sunday 2 May 2010 @ Wolverhampton Civic Hall

Anyonr from here going?

Will see you there !by (Mr.sid)
          Toy Story 3 dvd

Comment

Originally posted by Wallace View Post
            Yessss !!

Beres Hammond Plus Gregory Isaacs + The Heptones Sunday 2 May 2010 @ Wolverhampton Civic Hall

Anyonr from here going?

Will see you there !by (Mr.sid)

Then Skip that date nuh gone long time. Is September now
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

i was on aplane with gregory on July 31 and he was a walking dead......MAWGA and generally look "out of it". this would not surprise me.

beres, a coke head?!! news to me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

'Rumours dem Spreading' on Gregory Isaacs?

'Rumours dem Spreading' on Gregory Isaacs?
                BY BASIL WALTERS Observer staff reporter
                Tuesday, September 21, 2010

var addthis_pub="jamaicaobserver";

SINCE the start of the month speculations have been swirling about Gregory Isaac's health, but things intensified yesterday when rumours began spreading via the Internet that the 'Cool Ruler', had died.

"I've been hearing the same thing also from all over the globe and I don't know where all these information are coming from," Copeland Forbes, Isaacs' road manager, responded in an e-mail sent to the media last night.

ISAACS… in London to get medical tests done
                var caption5099100 = document.getElementById(last viewed slide and recall within same

"I've received e-mails from quite a lot of promoters and well-wishers from all over the world who are very concerned," he added.

"The facts are, he is in the UK doing some medical tests. As you all know, he had some problems with his legs from last year which resulted in cancellation of tours, and in the last 12 months he had a very hectic year travelling all over the globe doing performances," Forbes explained.

However, Forbes did admit that Isaacs had to cancel a festival in Guadeloupe because of severe pains and was replaced on the bill by Marcia Griffiths. "We were suppose to go to Guadeloupe, French West Indies for a festival performance, but while we were in London the pain in his legs started again and it was swollen, and it caused him severe pains whenever he tried to walk on it. The pains were so severe that we had to cancel him off the Guadeloupe festival and Marcia Griffiths was brought in to fill in for his absence," said Forbes.

"So since he was in London where he had started his medical tests from last year when the problems with his legs started, he decided that he would stay in London and get all his medical tests done... and contrary to what has been going around, he's not in a hospital, he's staying with Linda Smith, our UK representative," he added.

Efforts to reach Linda Smith were unsuccessful as calls to her telephone went to voicemail.
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

a weh yuh get dem info deh bout beres... a de fuss mi a hear bout beres and coke...

anyway, seems gregory is still with us... i've been hearing a rumor all summer about beres having some form of cancer... still, its just a rumor... no confirmation... some who have seen him on tour says he looks fine... he was always of slim build... while some have said he looks drawn... minuhkno wah fi seh... mi juss hope de two a dem stick around fi many many more years...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

gregory look mash up...no joke. i saw him about 3-4 years ago and him did look likkle wobbly in july, di man look like death itself .... him clothes did all a drop offa him!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that will happen when you a "rock away" with a "one dance" wid a "night nurse" and people spreading rumour that "a sensi him smoking"

Comment

But Beres performed in Calgary last month.
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                        X