WANTED! New MP for SW St. Andrew…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
    Garrison what specifically would you like her to do for your community? Draft a letter and seek a response. Mi nuh waan sound naive but it is about time Jamaicans put these non performing MPs under the microscope. Post a detailed list on your blog.
    "Get Out" would be nice.....

BTW, I have been out of that community for more than 26 years but from the little snippets I see of the community, it is obvious that for 34 years, this woman has done nothing to help her constituents (not even a basic school!). So that is what I am advocating for.... Change

"Draft a letter and seek a response" - Yeah right...

Comment

tell us about that community and what portia has done in the last 34 years. something factual would be nice .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post
        "Get Out" would be nice.....

BTW, I have been out of that community for more than 26 years but from the little snippets I see of the community, it is obvious that for 34 years, this woman has done nothing to help her constituents (not even a basic school!). So that is what I am advocating for.... Change

"Draft a letter and seek a response" - Yeah right...
        "Mi nuh waan sound naive but it is about time Jamaicans put these non performing MPs under the microscope".

Time long overdue.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Garrison what specifically would you like her to do for your community? Draft a letter and seek a response. Mi nuh waan sound naive but it is about time Jamaicans put these non performing MPs under the microscope. Post a detailed list on your blog.
          "Mi nuh waan sound naive but it is about time Jamaicans put these non performing MPs under the microscope".

Time long overdue.....

(I initially posted this under the wrong thread)

Comment

This must be another trick question. a man of your brilliance could not fall for such a simple trap. Before I tell you; please name me an MP in KGN that has done great ddeeds for the inner city communities. Thanks.

Comment

The Tivoli model is one of underdevelopment and warfare ??

Hmm.. so then yuh gwine haffi big up Bruce mogel him a develop !

No Don, Police Station, JPS Meters (dat alone !)

Everywhere yuh tun.. makka juk yuh !

Comment

I am convinced that a certain unnamed forumite is not the only person who is under the influence of controlled substances when posting.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

nope... makka juk One Liad... yuh nuh read news? LOL!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    This must be another trick question. a man of your brilliance could not fall for such a simple trap. Before I tell you; please name me an MP in KGN that has done great ddeeds for the inner city communities. Thanks.
                    As sad as it is, I have to say Edward Seaga (who has been around as long as Portia) - School, clinic, maybe community center....

It also seems as if Holness is doing a great job in his constituency.

There could be more (both JLP and PNP) but honestly being away from JA for so long, I don't know.....

In any event, all none performing MPs, Portia included need to go!

Comment

yeah man.. evah since him capture Dudus International news nuh stap big up Drivah...

Comment

As sad as it is, I have to say Edward Seaga (who has been around as long as Portia) - School, clinic, maybe community center....

It also seems as if Holness is doing a great job in his constituency.

There could be more (both JLP and PNP) but honestly being away from JA for so long, I don't know.....

In any event, all none performing MPs, Portia included need to go!
                        Eddie Seaga, huh?

Holness - what have you heard? is it all hearsay?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Also, I think that recently Bruce Golding sent the Tivoli kids to camp....

Portia, don't even know that kids live in her constituency! Talking from experience here.....

Comment

Also, I think that recently Bruce Golding sent the Tivoli kids to camp....

Portia, don't even know that kids live in her constituency! Talking from experience here.....
                            even tho u have been out for the last 26 years!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Eddie Seaga, huh?

Holness - what have you heard? is it all hearsay?
                              Yeah... Eddie tek care a him constituency and him "dons"..... Laugh&roll

Comment

Yeah... Eddie tek care a him constituency and him "dons"..... Laugh&roll
                                some could laff over dat. others did roll..into dem graves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X