No announcement yet.

WANTED! New MP for SW St. Andrew…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now i remember where i last saw you...in the movie dodgeball with ben stiller!

actually, not a trick question. porti is the subject so right now, i don't see the relevance of anyone else. we deal with portia then whoever else you want to name.

you give me waaaay too much credit..brilliance? dat tikle belong to people like you an' hl...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL.... Gelding ah intanatinal hero...

Duh yuh ting Chemical Ali
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

try looking a little harder, you may see the relevance (use your thiird eye this time around). Let me know the results. Thanks.

Comment

yow, a juss cause mi cyaa bodda guh inna all de effery... garrisonchild need fi know bout labor day 1974 or 1975... if she dont know, she betta ask somebody...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

LOL... gamma figet dat him talkin tuh a child of de garrison...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              Everywhere yuh tun.. makka juk yuh !

mi tink seh dat was de crime minister predicament...

bruce nuh resign yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                dat is di uptown pronounciation.
                LOL…. That’s why in the 1970s when my father could have more than afforded to move “uptown” he instead made the decision to wade out Portia Simpson’s onslaughts.

Him coulden bada wid de “puttykiller” people dem.

BTW, here’s another “plug” http://childofthegarrison.com/2010/08/01/Coronation_Market_I_Salute_You.aspx When yuh get di chance……

Comment

People who speak of "Jamaica democracy" are probably expressing the greatest statement of oxymorishness in the 21st century. If Jamaica was truely a democracy, Portia would have been out of office years ago; no wonder she has to preserve the garrison system to ensure her victory, Edward Seaga would have been arrested, his assets seized, and his pension forfeited, Golding woul be on the unemploymeny line, Vaz would be running a bra factory etc. You get the drift. You can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. How long shall the wicked reign over our people?

Comment

Working...
                  X