Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED! New MP for SW St. Andrew…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvk82xhnUio

PNP, JLP, NDM or NNC, it doesn't matter. After 34 years of not doing a damn thing for her constituency, we just need Portia Simpson OUT!

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvk82xhnUio

PNP, JLP, NDM or NNC, it doesn't matter. After 34 years of not doing a damn thing for her constituency, we just need Portia Simpson OUT!

Wait, sound like you never get one of the Portia hugs? How yuh talk like that bout the next PM?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Wait, sound like you never get one of the Portia hugs? How yuh talk like that bout the next PM?
      The only thing I have ever gotten from Portia is a life of HELL. From her dons threatening to kill my father and burning my house down in 1980 to her turning my childhood neighborhood into a crime ridden community....

She needs to go!

BTW - I don't hug up CRIMINALS!

Comment

The only thing I have ever gotten from Portia is a life of HELL. From her dons threatening to kill my father and burning my house down in 1980 to her turning my childhood neighborhood into a crime ridden community....

She needs to go!

Go where? Haven't you heard Jamaica is PNP country. See Peter Phillips fall in line, apparently him realize the hope Portia bringing.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Go where? Haven't you heard Jamaica is PNP country. See Peter Phillips fall in line, apparently him realize the hope Portia bringing.
          Maybe to The Hague....

Peter Phillips is late in realizing Portia Simpson's "hope".... I realized it from 1980... It GOOD yuh seh!

Comment

She needs to go!

I totally ovastand your revulsion for Portia Simpson over her horrendous misdeeds....

However what I cannot reconcile this with is your seeming support for or at a minimum your gift of a bligh to Seaga who is an even bigger supporter of criminality.... indeed the biggest supporter of criminal tribalism in our history.... and the Supreme Creator of our Garrison System & The Tivoli Model of underdevelopment & warfare propagated throughout Jamaica

Let's be consistent in our outrage....although I'm fully cognizant of the personal element to your position
            Last edited by Don1; September 17, 2010, 11:39 AM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              I totally ovastand your revulsion for Portia Simpson over her horrendous misdeeds....

However what I cannot reconcile this with is your seeming support or gift of a bligh to Seaga who is an even bigger supporter of criminality.... indeed the biggest supporter of criminal tribalism in our history.... and the Supreme Creator of our Garrison System & The Tivoli Model of underdevelopment & warfare propagated throughout Jamaica

Let's be consistent in our outrage....although I'm fully cognizant of the personal element to your position
              No Don1.... I beg to differ about my support for Seaga (Garrison inventor)....

Check out this commentary on my blog: http://childofthegarrison.com/2010/0...ommentary.aspx

Comment

but yuh is a real plug artiste...eh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No Don1.... I beg to differ about my support for Seaga (Garrison inventor)....

Check out this commentary on my blog: http://childofthegarrison.com/2010/0...ommentary.aspx
                  Touche Sista G

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

anytime yuh reddy fi di Hague... mi ave di link... live an direc!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      anytime yuh reddy fi di Hague... mi ave di link... live an direc!
                      Yeah man… Mi know sey yuh hav all di paticulas

Comment

"puttykillas" get it right! see .... that is why patois needs to be standardised.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat is di uptown pronounciation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Garrison what specifically would you like her to do for your community? Draft a letter and seek a response. Mi nuh waan sound naive but it is about time Jamaicans put these non performing MPs under the microscope. Post a detailed list on your blog.
                            Last edited by Hortical; September 17, 2010, 01:02 PM.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yup the manipulations must start very early.

Comment

Working...
                              X