Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them soon call Vibes in again

St. Catherine South Police on high alert

The hierarchy of the St. Catherine South Police has gone on high alert after two senior officers in the Division were threatened.
    A highly placed source in the Division told RJR News just days after the death of Special Corporal Garfield Anderson in Westchester, Portmore, a member of the Rat Gang which operates out of the area levelled death threats against a female officer.
    The gang member goes by the name "Cutie" and is now being sought by the police.
    The source added that in the aftermath of the State of Emergency in St. Catherine, an officer in the Division also received death threats from a high profile member of the music fraternity based in the Portmore area.
    It is against this background that all is being done to ensure the safety of the two officers.
    Earlier this week, Police Commissioner Owen Ellington expressed his concern that members of the force are being targeted by criminal elements.
    He has urged police officers to take extra care in protecting their lives and those of their colleagues.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

How bad man fi name Cutie?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

well, him probably bleach, wear two ais-ring, get him mani and him pedi every week, wear tight clothes...him probably give himself dah name deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you hear bout "La Barbie"? the Mexican drug dealer.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It might be about time that the police/army send the bleacher teacher on a permanet vacation. Full time too. Apparantly another lesson has to be taught in St. Catherine.

Comment

Too Funny (lol)

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            well, him probably bleach, wear two ais-ring, get him mani and him pedi every week, wear tight clothes...him probably give himself dah name deh!
            Mosiah, this is too funny (lol), but you might be more correct than you realize !

Remember that gang in the Maxfield Park area that was taking away and searching residents’ cell phones in their efforts at discovering who were police informers? The members of that gang were said to have used bleaching cream regularly!!

I tell you, the longer we live the more we learn !

Comment

True

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              It might be about time that the police/army send the bleacher teacher on a permanet vacation. Full time too. Apparantly another lesson has to be taught in St. Catherine.
              I certainly share your view on this, Rudi !

Comment

if Rumours are true he certainly have about 19 lives.

Comment

what if the police clamp down on bleaching cream? dem woulda panic and haffi surface fi dem bleaching fix

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X