No announcement yet.

Skatta Burrell needs a sense of humour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skatta Burrell needs a sense of humour!

Tanto Blacks wants apology - Manager says television interview was distasteful

Sadeke Brooks, Staff Reporter

Tanto Blacks - file

Producer Cordel 'Skatta' Burrell, manager of Tanto Blacks, is claiming that his artiste deserves an apology from Simon Crosskill for what he believes was a distasteful interview on TVJ's Smile Jamaica last Friday morning.

"I took offence. It was quite evident that Simon Crosskill was trying to belittle the artiste. Everybody deserves some level of respect but I didn't see the artiste getting any from him. I did not get that level of respect or appreciation that you would show to another person. I was very disgusted," Burrell told THE STAR, noting that he did not have a problem with the other interviewer, Neville Bell.

"He was comparing him to L.A. Lewis and Shebada. There is a certain level that you don't cross. So I would like an apology on behalf of the artiste or for him (Crosskill) to acknowledge that he overstepped his boundaries in terms of how he conducted the interview."

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/.../ent/ent1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inMo_Eun_bQ

BLACK LIVES MATTER

him want the exposure though?

A bet you most a who si the video a di first them a hear bout Tonto Blacks. All HL, Gamma and Historian musi see it too.

him nuh realise when him on to a good thing or a extend him want extend the 5 minutes?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

watch 2 minutes of the interview...HIM need fi apologise to smile jamaica! wait 'til LA lewis si dis and join the fray

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuhseeit!

Tanto Blacks will not be my favourite entertainer any time soon, but di comic relief can be good for some. and Crosskill was just being Crosskill! Not a ting wrong wid it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Scatta just looking for the hype. Him bruck and desperate.

Comment

geez! yuh ruff eh man!

maybe him being smart, seeking a controversy where he knows there really isn't any! at the end of the day - PUBLICITY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X