let me make my position on the road repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me make my position on the road repair

know before Mosiah, Don1 and Rudi start twisting it.

I wish we didn't have to borrow one cent but the fact is the roads are in bad shape and you don't have to drive far off any highway to see.

The rate the chinese is given you can't beat it.
    It will stimilate the economy but I expect to see value for money.

When I see the road in Portland that the market people died on and others you know we need some road fixed.

Yes it is going to be used as a politicial tool for the JLP especially coming up to the next election but politicians will always be politicians.

What we need is proper oversight of this project and less waste..

It is ironic that the PNP who oppose the road fund making so much noise as they should, but there was no reason to oppose it if the money was going to be used to fix the roads. Isn't it the same principle as the toll roads?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

when have i ever twisted what you have said on this Forum? i don't need to help you do that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

right.

Remember you said that. Next time you do it I will point it out in BOLD.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

be my guest!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just love to see when my people living in love- I-Wayne.

Comment

NO....toll roads are SUPPOSED to be self-financing...at some point
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well let us hope so but that maybe 30 years from now. After you pay off the china loan you still have the Road Maintenance fund fi repair it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Well let us hope so but that maybe 30 years from now. After you pay off the china loan you still have the Road Maintenance fund fi repair it too.
                tell me about that road maintenance fund! it a breed wi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hopefully you won't have fi puy so much front end parts fi you vehicle unless you choose fi find them undiscovered beach deh that you talk bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    hopefully you won't have fi puy so much front end parts fi you vehicle unless you choose fi find them undiscovered beach deh that you talk bout.
                    i know! i need one a dem 1960s Land Rover!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X