Is it just me, or has Lazie just mysteriously disappeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or has Lazie just mysteriously disappeared

today from the Forum?!? I don't blame him. His hero Bruce is looking more and more like the liar he is. Hard to defend that fool any more.

I warned Lazie yesterday that the JLP had better not ruffle Brady's feathers, because all Vaz would be drawn into the bangarang and wi dun know bout fi him credibility!

At least yuh have likkle shame, Lazie, cause di one Maudib resurface every once in a while, with more and more egg on his face!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    today from the Forum?!? I don't blame him. His hero Bruce is looking more and more like the liar he is. Hard to defend that fool any more.

I warned Lazie yesterday that the JLP had better not ruffle Brady's feathers, because all Vaz would be drawn into the bangarang and wi dun know bout fi him credibility!

At least yuh have likkle shame, Lazie, cause di one Maudib resurface every once in a while, with more and more egg on his face!
    Obviously its you! I made a post 3 minutes b4 you posted this. What is there to defend? You jokers with your agenda is hell bent on ignoring facts and since I don't part take in idle gossip I'll low unuh with the daily gossip.

As for Brady being a JLP member, I realize its trivial things such as that that get your attention. Have fun wid it.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mawnin, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Mawnin, Lazie!
        Afternoon here! I guess yuh juss wake up.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hangover...so(hic)rry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X