Maudib, Assasin and Lazie come on 'everyday' making claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    No Lazie you acknowledge that it was as you stated.

...I see Bruce as engaging in Criminal acts. ...and the vast majority of Jamaicans...JLP and PNP and no P see Likle Brucie as not being just sloppy...a sloppy liar! ...and you do know that if one lies under certain circumstances a criminal offense has been commited!

Even your buddy Maudib's "critical thinking" would deduce Likle Brucie a criminal.
    Sloppy Liar .... where did he lie Karl? Please don't refer to Mosiah ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh a gwa'an like seh dat a sup'm new!!!??

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

With all the agenda them have all Shaw had to do with them is sit them down and tell them how much layoff 7% increase equal.

They better realise striking do them no good whatsoever.

Are you aware that Cuba that unnu worship laying off 1 million.
        UK going to lay off more than 600 hundred grand
        You realise how many teachers, police and local government workers got laid off inna America and take pay cut?

I would rather be in the position that the government say they owe and will pay mi in the near future.
        It come like you nuh understand what a gwaan.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          they will vote him out no doubt. i think bruce is playing a game here, IF he stays on and manages to win the next election then the "calls for resignation" would have reasonated hollow. if he resigns, he's career is dead. first sitting prime minister to resign because of corruption....nope bruce nuh want dat dere distinction

interesting game he seems to be playing.
          ...and in a sense understandable!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Did I just dream about an administration led by 'I shall return' PJ Patterson ?

Is dah breddah set di bar under your avid support If I recall...

Time fi yuh reap..

Comment

Working...
            X