Bruce is looking more and more like the Nixon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
    This may well be true, but I'm more concerned with keeping the perpetual screw ups, the PNP, out of power. Jamaica can't afford their type of governance.
    Explain that to the Mosiahs, and the Don1s? Apparently thats the type of governance they crave.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i simply need a leader we can trust. is that too much to ask?

Bruce himself said, once you lose trust in you leader, it nuh mek nuh sense again. dem can gwaan and gwaan, but dem would be ineffective.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        i simply need a leader we can trust. is that too much to ask?

Bruce himself said, once you lose trust in you leader, it nuh mek nuh sense again. dem can gwaan and gwaan, but dem would be ineffective.
        ... and what is the reason that you don't trust Bruce? Because the lies unuh keep pushing is falling flat?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

unuh? i don't know a single person...not true, a breddah a play tennis wid support Bruce 100%...i don't know anyone else who don't think Bruce lied and continues to do so. you and maudib don't count.

unnu have unnu work cutout fi unnu!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

suh what yuh saying is jlp may be more corrupt...but dem more competent, a suh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Explain that to the Mosiahs, and the Don1s? Apparently thats the type of governance they crave.

Jamaica cannot afford the corruption offered by Gelding.... he needs to step by any means necessary

The spiritual cancer must be excised
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                unuh? i don't know a single person...not true, a breddah a play tennis wid support Bruce 100%...i don't know anyone else who don't think Bruce lied and continues to do so. you and maudib don't count.

unnu have unnu work cutout fi unnu!
                See, the other day I saw my grandmother and I had to thank her for how she grew me. The amount of times I heard, "Every tub affi sid dung pon dem own bottom!" As a result I'm not one to follow the crowd, even though I've been called chicken and coward etc. You all can continue with the conjecture, I will deal with the facts.

I read here how people scoffed at the interview with the PM, I think if people put their agenda aside and listen ... they will see how they've been barking up the wrong tree.

Gov't was defending Dudus ..... you jokers need to tek up stand up comedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Jamaica cannot afford the corruption offered by Gelding.... he needs to step by any means necessary

The spiritual cancer must be excised

Don1 ... on a serious note, what corruption is being offered by 'Gelding'? Are you able to point to anything corrupt Bruce did?

Comment

I follow neither the logic nor the spelling

These seem to be among the failings of certain tribalists

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yes.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don1 ... on a serious note, what corruption is being offered by 'Gelding'? Are you able to point to anything corrupt Bruce did?
                        on that serious note.... woiee mi belly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          on that serious note.... woiee mi belly!!
                          Nuff said .... thanks ... we now return to regular programming.

Comment

...and consistent lying!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

anytime!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

On a serious note, I really want to know if Lazie is for real or he's acting. If for real, I hope he is one of the minority in JA cause we would have serious problems. Something has blatant like this and he keeps justifying and denying..Jeez man, give it a break and wake up. Take Bruce boxers from off your face and see what the world is seeing.

Comment

Working...
                                X